All are in no particular order. The Museum grounds make a super venue for large gatherings; the Lions Steak Fry was enjoyed by hundreds of people.
Museum building’s colorful flowerbeds were added by some donations from Holly’s Greenhouse.
· Annual Town event “Canada Day” was enjoyed by all, including a number of wonderful volunteers.
· Visits from Vintage Car Clubs.
· The Arch Rib Museum got a facelift, repairing a leaky roof, thanks to the County of Ponoka!
· Great to have the school tours back, the young children are so interested in learning how pioneers lived.
· An annual “Royal Rally” included the Museum as one of their stops in a province-wide scavenger hunt.
· Visit from Authors Jeanette Oak and her daughter Laura Logan.
· Wonderful to have all our annual events back, Park’n in the Park Car Show was a great success.
· Improvements to the grounds with a sidewalk extending all the way to the Truck Museum, making it possible for better mobility from Museum building to building.
– Submitted by Rimbey Historical Society