William Poggemiller is just trying to make your life easier.
His pharmacy, Rimbey Value Drug Mart, is already offering free delivery within Rimbey Monday to Saturday at 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Now they’re offering free, weekday delivery to homes within 25 minutes of town.
For people looking after an elderly family member, it’s one less thing to take care of. For people who live in the country, it’s one less trip into town. For people isolating from COVID-19, it’s one less contact in their bubble. And for people who don’t have regular access to transportation, it’s a huge help.
“We’ve started piloting the service, and as long as there’s interest we’ll do our best to accommodate patients who may be outside the borders of our delivery area,” William says.
- Service area: 25 minutes from Rimbey in any direction. Blufton and Hoadley to the north, Crestomere to the east, Gull Lake and Bentley to the southeast, Leedale to the west.
- Daily deliveries: Rimbey Value Drug Mart plans to offer the service daily, Monday to Friday.
- Minimum purchase required: Customers must spend a minimum of $50 on front-of-store and over-the-counter items, or fill at least one prescription. There’s no minimum purchase for deliveries within Rimbey.
- Shop online! Not sure what Rimbey Value Drug Mart has in store? Browse Pointy.com for an up-to-the-minute look at what’s on the shelves. Once you’ve found the items you like, call the store to place your order.
- Filling prescriptions: Have a new prescription? Email a copy to email@example.com or fax it to 403-843-2027. Keep your original prescription handy, and the pharmacy will pick it up when they deliver your order. Want to transfer a prescription from another pharmacy? Just call Rimbey Value Drug Mart with the name of the pharmacy where you currently fill your prescription, and they’ll take care of the rest. “Even if you still have refills at another pharmacy, we can get the prescription transferred,” William says.
- Placing your order: Call the store at 403-843-2020, and pay by credit card over the phone. If you’re filling prescriptions and have insurance, Rimbey Value Drug Mart can take care of billing your insurance provider.