The following were Breton RCMP reports investigated in November.
• One missing person report- person found.
• A burnt vehicle was found in the ditch and is still under investigation.
• There were two reports of impaired, one public intoxication, one domestic dispute, one harassing text message, and two false alarms.
• A wallet was stolen from a vehicle with another theft still under investigation.
• Conoco Philips reported a solar panel box, battery and communication box stolen from their well site.
• Counterfeit $100 bills have been circulating in the area, please examine any of these bills closely before accepting.
• Due to the black ice conditions there were two motor vehicle accidents reports including a rollover.
• One report of a cow being shot and a calf was struck and killed by a motor vehicle.
• And there were 21 motor vehicle accidents involving deer. Fortunately any injuries reported were either minor.
We are hoping everyone enjoys a safe and happy holiday. Drive according to the weather and road conditions and stay alert for all wildlife that may be on the highways. Keep all your valuables out of sight and make sure your vehicles are locked when unattended. Make sure you have a designated driver if you plan on having some holiday cheer.
Keeping all this in mind, “our” time during the holidays will be uneventful while your will cherish time spent with your friends and family.