House fire

On the evening of Sept. 14, Rimbey Fire Department responded to a fire northeast of town.

  • Sep. 24, 2013 8:00 a.m.
Smoke damage to house

Smoke damage to house

On the evening of Sept. 14, Rimbey Fire Department responded to a fire northeast of town. A smouldering mattress was causing heavy smoke throughout the house. Firemen removed the mattress and threw it in the yard where it continued to smoulder before bursting into flames.

The fire department arrived in time to save the house, although there was smoke damage.

 

Be Among The First To Know

Sign up for a free account today, and receive top headlines in your inbox Monday to Saturday.

Sign Up with google Sign Up with facebook

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Reset your password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

A link has been emailed to you - check your inbox.



Don't have an account? Click here to sign up
Pop-up banner image